B-Inventory is so excited to welcome Aaliyah Woodberry to the HR group this summer time! As a summer time teammate, we all know Aaliyah might be an unimaginable asset to the corporate. Aaliyah is at the moment learning Historical past at Ohio State College. Study a bit extra about Aaliyah and see her solutions to some questions under.
1. What are you most excited to study at B-Inventory?
I’m very excited to learn the way the method of recruiting for a rising firm works!
2. If you had been a child, what did you wish to be while you grew up? (Or nonetheless wish to be!)
After I was a child, I needed to be a trainer. I liked serving to my friends study new issues, and I nonetheless like to share random information with these round me.
3. What’s one piece of recommendation you’ve been provided that has caught?
The recommendation to “step out of your consolation zone” has caught all through my faculty profession. I feel it’s why I take pleasure in Folks Operations as a result of I’m persistently pushed out of my consolation zone and compelled to come back out of my shell little by little which is thrilling.
4. The place can individuals discover you after work or faculty?
After work or faculty, individuals can discover me at my favourite retailer or restaurant with my associates.
5. What’s a hidden expertise of yours?
I might say my hidden expertise is inside ornament. I really like to assist my associates design and beautify their rooms.
6. What performs within the background whilst you work (music style, podcast, information)?
I wish to take heed to a mixture of R&B, Pop, and Digital music after I work.
7. The place would you go along with limitless PTO?
If I had limitless PTO, I might go to each main metropolis on my journey bucket checklist together with England, Paris, Rome, Copenhagen, Sydney, and so forth.
8. What do you do while you’re caught creatively? How do you get the inventive juices flowing?
When I’m caught creatively, I often take a step again and attempt to clear my head by taking time to assume or take heed to music.
9. What’s one thing you’ve achieved that you simply’re pleased with?
After I was 16, I traveled round Eire to play with my highschool fiddle group in eating places/pubs, parks, and even outdoors of a citadel.
10. What’s one factor you hope to contribute to B-Inventory?
Throughout my time at B-Inventory, I hope to contribute my robust work ethic and curiosity to my group by sustaining a marketing consultant perspective in the direction of the varied processes they’re sharing with me. I hope this can assist preserve the POPs content material contemporary and simply digestible!
In the event you’re fascinated about B-Inventory’s internship program, please contact [email protected] or attain out on LinkedIn!