Printed on August 17, 2017
In the event you utilized for Market protection by way of a , it’s possible you’ll have to submit paperwork to verify you qualify. After you decide a plan, you will have 30 days to ship the paperwork.
Discover your life occasion on the checklist beneath to see what sorts of paperwork you possibly can submit:
What paperwork can I submit?
- In the event you moved: Paperwork should embody your identify and the date you moved. Examples embody: payments, mortgage or rental paperwork, or a letter from an insurance coverage firm. Generally, you additionally have to show you had qualifying protection for not less than one of many 60 days earlier than you moved. See the total checklist.
- In the event you misplaced different well being protection: Paperwork should embody your identify and the date of your protection loss. Examples embody: a letter out of your insurance coverage firm or employer, a well being care program doc, or pay stubs. See the total checklist.
- In the event you adopted a baby or gained a dependent by way of a foster care placement or courtroom order: Paperwork should embody the identify of the one who turned a dependent and efficient date. Examples embody: an adoption letter or report, foster care papers, or a doc for authorized guardianship. See the total checklist.
- In the event you obtained married: Paperwork should embody the names of the married couple and the date of the wedding. Examples embody: a wedding certificates, marriage license, or marriage affidavit. See the total checklist.
- In the event you had been denied Medicaid or CHIP: Paperwork should embody your identify and the date you had been denied protection. Examples embody: a denial letter out of your state company, a letter from the Market, or a screenshot of your eligibility outcomes. See the total checklist.